Jobs in Qatar for foreigners. Features of labor migration, ways to find a job, available vacancies and salary in Qatar.
In the ranking of the development of the world economy in terms of GDP, Qatar took 54th place in 2017. The unemployment rate in the country is 0.2%. The average salary is $4,000.
There is no double taxation in Qatar. The only tax paid by the citizens of this country is 5% for social needs.
Pros of working in Qatar:
- high salary;
- many opportunities for career growth;
- you can get a residence permit;
- a chance to get citizenship of the country.
Cons of working in Qatar:
- low-skilled workers have to work 6 days a week;
- high demands on employees.
Qatar’s job market offers enough jobs, but you’ll have to compete with the local population. An Indian specialist is in demand in this country. Visit Here
Qatar is currently one of the fastest growing countries in the Arab world. Just ten years ago, there were not even high-rise buildings on the territory of the state. And today it is a real business capital, where many employers and job seekers aspire to. Jobs in Qatar have many prospects. The country is actively developing. It also has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the world. There are many jobs in both the private and public sectors. If you are interested in Doha Qatar work for Indiians, then this is quite promising. The only point is that independent searches for vacancies can be problematic. We always have jobs in Qatar for Indians. We are ready to offer current vacancies, the list of which will be just below.
Over the past few years, labor migration in the country has increased to 1 million people a year. In 2022, the World Cup will be held here and there are already more than 2 million current jobs. There are websites with information about working in Qatar, but it is still better to contact a specialized company, for example, such as ours.
If you need a job in Doha Qatar, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the list of our vacancies at the link https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-qatar.
Top 7 Reasons Why Finding Jobs in Qatar
Since changes are constantly taking place in the global economy, the issue of profitable employment and doing business outside the hometown and even the country remains relevant. Despite the constant changes, there is still an option: those who wish can easily register a company in Qatar and go there to work. We offer to consider 9 reasons why you should pay attention to this country.
No. 1. Country Success
The secret of Qatar’s stable economic development lies not only in oil production, but also in a developed financial sector. It is here that the financial center with unique conditions for doing business. If we talk about tax payments, there are only 4 of them, but not all companies are required to pay them.
No. 2. No corporate taxes
The payment of income tax applies only to legal entities that are engaged in the extraction of gas and oil, as well as the hotel and restaurant business. There is such a thing as 5% VAT, but only for those who import products for sale in the country.
No. 3. Local (local) companies
All borders are open to such a company and there are no restrictions for such companies, but certain conditions apply for legal entities:
- 51% of the shares need to be re-registered for a Qatari citizen, that is, one cannot do without a local partner;
- presence of a real office in the country.
An additional bonus is that it is easier to open a Qatar bank account for a local company than for other types of companies.
No. 4. Offshore companies
In Qatar, there are separate territories where offshore companies can be registered without any problems. At the same time, such representative offices can only work with such offshore companies. Their advantages include:
no requirements for authorized capital;
no need for a license;
no reporting obligations.
No. 5. Free zones
Favorable business conditions in the free economic zone. For example, you can get a resident visa not only for yourself, but also for immediate family members. Also, a company in such a zone can be wholly owned by a foreigner. If we talk about the shortcomings, it is worth mentioning:
Possibility to rent an office only in the territory of your zone;
the need to obtain a license.
No. 6. USD payments
Banks work directly with the world’s most popular currency without any problems.
No. 7. No double taxation
Double taxation is there for . This is enshrined in more than 50 treaties. Please note that such conditions do not apply to offshore companies.
Where can you find a decent job?
- Restaurant order taker 2. Barista 3. Hostess from $500+
- Hotel. Paid meals, accommodation, air travel, health insurance boyfriend / girlfriend, Experience in a similar position in a hotel / restaurant from 1 year, knowledge of English, diligence, responsibility.
- Supervisor of a restaurant in a 5* hotel from $680+
- Hotel. Paid meals, accommodation, air travel, health insurance boyfriend / girlfriend, Experience in a similar position in a hotel / restaurant from 1 year, knowledge of English, management skills, responsibility.
- Head barista from $1300
- Cafe. Paid food, lodging, airfare and medical insurance. Visa at the expense of the employer. Contract 2 years. Guys / girls, work experience in a similar position, knowledge of English.
- Waiters, hostesses and bartenders in a cafe in Qatar from $440 to $680
- Contract from 1 year. Girls / Guys, experience in a hotel, restaurant is welcome, good looks, knowledge of English.
- Waiters, hostesses and bartenders in a restaurant in Qatar from $440 to $680
- Restaurant. Paid food, lodging, airfare and medical insurance. Visa at the expense of the employer. Contract from 1 year. Girls / Guys, experience in a hotel, restaurant is welcome, good looks, knowledge of English.
- COMMI (assistant to the kitchen) from $450 to $600
- Hotel Paid meals, accommodation, air travel, health insurance boyfriend/girlfriend, experience in the Gulf countries, knowledge of English, diligence, responsibility.
- Assistant Conference & Events Operations Manager from $1500
- Hotel. Work visa at the expense of the employer, contract 2 years, paid accommodation (single room), air travel, medical insurance: for the entire duration of the contract – a girl, experience in organizing banquets and conferences, professional knowledge in organizing conferences, events, banquets, spoken English . Jobs in Qatar 2020.
- Vacancy at the reception in a hotel in Qatar, Doha from $680
- Hotel. Paid accommodation, airfare and medical insurance. Visa at the expense of the employer. Contract 2 years. Girls, work experience will be an advantage, knowledge of English.
- Night auditor from $820
- Hotel. Work visa at the expense of the employer Contract 2 years Paid accommodation, air travel Medical insurance: for the entire duration of the contract. Professional knowledge, reception of hotel guests at night, work experience from 1 year, good organizational skills, spoken English, responsibility, decency, diligence.
- Senior Concierge 800$ – 1000$
- Hotel. Work visa at the expense of the employer Contract 2 years Paid accommodation, air travel Medical insurance: for the entire duration of the contract. Professional knowledge, work experience from 1 year Management skills, good organizational skills, spoken English.
- Doorman from $400
- Hotel. Work visa at the expense of the employer Contract 2 years Paid accommodation, air travel Medical insurance for the entire duration of the contract. Pleasant appearance Professional knowledge, work experience from 1 year Basic English Responsibility, decency, diligence.
- F&B Supervisors and Assistant Managers from $1000
- Restaurant/Hotel. Work visa at the expense of the employer, contract 2 years, paid accommodation, air travel, medical insurance: for the entire period of the contract guy / girl, work experience in a similar position from 2 years, strong professional and managerial skills, responsibility.
- Zone Lounge Supervisor from $820
- Restaurant/Hotel. Paid flight, meals, accommodation, visa, honey. male / female insurance, experience from 1 year, spoken English, responsibility, diligence.